Thursday, October 29, 2009

Leeteuk has wanted Yoonah to marry him for 7 years






Yoonah has revealed that Leeteuk has wanted to marry her for 7 years.


On the show SBS "Strong heart" which was aired on October 27th, Yoonah said "There is a person here who always said to me that I'm his ideal type" and caught attention from other people.


Then she pointed out that person is Super Junior's Leeteuk. She said "I was a trainee since I'm 13. Leeteuk was 20 then and since that time, he always says jokingly to me that I should marry him". After hearing this, Leeteuk had said without hesitant "Yoonah is really my ideal type" and "Yoonah calls me every night to ask me to give her advice. So I really think that she likes me"


MC Lee SeungGi after heard Leeteuk said that Yoonah was his ideal type had said "I always think that Leeteuk is a weird person". Later on, FTTS's Brian had said "Yoonah is almost my ideal type...I will make her my girl..." which made Leeteuk covered Yoonah's ears with both his hands and made everybody laughing.


Also, the three people (Leeteuk, SeungGi, Brian) had given a big interest to Yoonah's story although it's not funny just to win her heart.










original article here, here
translated by evanesco@sj-world.net
may take out with full credits

No comments: