Monday, June 22, 2009

MBC FM4U Park Myung Soo's Date at 2PM-Heechul,Kangin transcript 090617


Park Myung Soo (P): How have you been these days?
Kangin: We've been promoting the new album.
P: "Sorry Sorry" has produced good responses, right?
Kangin, Heechul: Yes, the responses have been great.
P: Have the new album promotions ended yet?
Kangin: Not yet.
Heechul: We're preparing for concerts right now.
P: I see. Actually, there isn't many chances for members to see each other these days, right?
Heechul: Yes, not that many.
P: Leeteuk's the one with the most individual activities, right?
Kangin: Leeteuk Hyung and Shindong. Actually, me and Heechul Hyung often meet individually.
I can just say, "Hyung, let's eat together" and we'll meet, and then we'll even drink.
We meet pretty often, chatting together, so we're close.
Heechul: The other members don't drink very much. I think that as a man, it's good to be able to drink a little.
P: Oh, I think so too. Where do you often go to drink?
Heechul: I like to go to places where there's not a lot of people. Actually, I virtually don't meet my seniors in the entertainment business at all. I don't go out often, I just raise my cat at home and drink with the kitty..Hehehe
P: This...doesn't look very good. Staying at home with your cat at such a young age..You should go outside and meet a girlfriend.
Heechul: Aigoo, I really want a girlfriend. Even teacher Lee Sooman told me, "Hm, you should get a girlfriend."

Heechul: I thought today was video broadcast, so I dressed up especially for this, but turns out it wasn't
Kangin: Some of the audience have been asking what Heechul Hyung is wearing. A red T-shirt, red cap, with a bag that moms bring to the market. The bag has "Heavens above and below, Heechul alone is revered" written on it in Chinese characters.
Heechul: Because I'm like that about brands. Some people are are suited to use them, some are not. I just like my own style.
P: Yes, you're handsome already [without the help of brand-name clothes]
Heechul: Yes, that's a reason too. Hehehehehehe
P: Kangin, you like expensive brands a lot, right?
Kangin: Umm, no. I don't like brands. I just like--bags, watches, belts--just these.
P: Then have you received these as presents?
Kangin: I got one from someone in the entertainment business...it was from Hyundong Hyung.
Heechul: I thought it was a female entertainer...hehehe

Heechul: Whenever I go to China, I always feel very happy and content.
P: Hm, specifically in what areas?
Heechul: Because we actually go to foreign countries often, like China, Thailand, Japan, et cetera..They're all very good to us and treat us very well.
Kangin: You've heard of Jackie Chan, right? When he held a concert, he even invited us, as well as many famous Chinese actors, and we ate together, side by side.
P: Really? Did you see Tony Leung?
Kangin: [Yes.] We also saw Dukhwa Hyung (Andy Lau). He's very cool, and was very good to us.
Heechul: Dukhwa Hyung is close to Siwon, they've filmed a movie before. He's very cool.
P: I see. Well then, Heechul, who are you close to?
Heechul: When I go to China, my mood fluctuates a lot, so I was just sleeping in my room.
P: Let's talk about when you visit foreign countries.
Heechul: Japanese fans are a little quieter, they wave to us, and even cry.
P: They cry?
Heechul: Yes. Because they saw me, so they cry. On the other hand, Chinese fans prefer screaming.

P: The audience asked, "In SJ, who has the most number of girls' phone numbers on his cellphone?"
Heechul, Kangin: Eunhyuk.
P: Kangin, how about you?
Kangin: I don't have girls' phone numbers..
Heechul: What? Then I can call you!
P: Heechul, do you know if Kangin has many girls' phone numbers in his cellphone?
Heechul: Kangin knows a lot of people, so regardless of the gender, he has many numbers.
But Eunhyuk has a lot of girls' numbers. I only have SNSD's phone numbers..
P: Really!? Kangin, who do you often call?
Kangin: Actually, I virtually don't call girls. I always call guys.

Heechul: I've grown fat recently, so I'm on a diet. T_T
P: You've grown fat?
Kangin: He says he's grown fat, but his face is still so small.
Heechul: Because I really hate growing fat. T_T


source: 久久@希澈家族lovechul.com, SJ Baidu bar
translated from Chinese to English by: bonbon58@sj-world.net
PLEASE CREDIT PROPERLY WHEN TAKING OUT. DO NOT ADD YOUR OWN CREDITS FOR REDISTRIBUTING.

No comments: